Welcome to Renew Osteopathy Mornington! Osteopathic treatments here are designed to help you feel healthier, happier and to better understand your own body and health. After many years in Main Street Mornington we have moved to a leafy location in Mt Martha, for lifestyle balance. We are a short trip from Mornington, Mt Eliza, Frankston, Mt Martha and Somerville.
In 2011, Mornington Osteopathy was sold to Renew Osteopathy and renamed. Renew Osteopathy Mornington is a progressive, osteopathic practice with more than twenty years history of providing professional osteopathic treatment to those living on the Mornington Peninsula. Renew Osteopathy Mornington provides gentle, effective osteopathic treatment for patients of all ages in a welcoming, tranquil environment.
- to restore, repair or replenish
- to revive; re-establish, rejuvenate
- to recover
Osteopaths treat a wide range of musculoskeletal and functional problems including:
- muscle and joint pain (shoulders, knees, ankles, elbows, wrists)
- back pain including disc injuries
- neck pain including whiplash
- head pain including migraine, jaw pain and headaches
- repetitive strain injuries such as muscle strain and tendinitis
- work-related injuries
- sports injuries including golfer’s and tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis and rotator cuff
- pain during or after pregnancy
- reflux, neck problems and ‘flat head’ in babies
- postural problems
- mobility problems
Monday to Friday 8.00am until 7.00pm.
Saturdays 8.00am until 12.00 noon.
Renew Osteopathy Mornington has closed. Our osteopath Alison has had to move interstate unexpectedly for family reasons.
If a copy of clinical records is required, they must be requested in writing (email is fine) and should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alison is also happy to recommend a suitable osteopath to transfer your care to. Please contact Alison on the email above with any requests.